MARAIS HOTEL DE VILLE BRIMMING WITH PARISIAN CHARM...
This Apartment is located near Chatelet, in the West Marais, very close to the Hotel de Ville. The building hosts the City Hall of Paris since 1357. In 1533 begins the profound renovation of what was the "House of the Pillars". The construction of a magnificent Renaissance palace, was not completed until after the Wars of Religions in 1628. A little further along the charming river Seine, one arrives at the elegant Place du Châtelet, which hosts the Théâtre du Châtelet and the Théâtre de la Ville. The Théâtre du Châtelet's programming is full of surprises, operas, musicals, jazz,classical music concerts and dance. There are many wonderful sights to soak in around this charming district of Paris.
- Charles de Gaulle 15.9 miles
- Châtelet 0.68 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Security Alarm System
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This charming short stay rental near Chatelet is characterized by an elegant eclecticism and a delicate artistic touch, thanks to the paintings of Sophie Griotto.
The front door opens up into the living space, which brings together the living room and the dining room. To the right is the separate kitchen and the shower room. At the end, one accesses the two bedrooms, one of which has its ensuite bathroom. The living room is an eclectic mix of old and new.
A magnificent mirror in marquetry frame of ebony color, perfectly matches the table in the dining room, surrounded by the Philippe Starck chairs. Above the table, a glass chandelier with glass charms multiplies the brightness. The Empire style of the mirror and the table correspond to the small commode in marquetry, this time in mahogany color, at the back of the room, between the doors that lead to the rooms. The living area has a comfortable sofa and two romantic shepherd chairs.
In the fully equipped kitchen, the decoration is to an efficient elegance and all contemporary, steel and birch. We then go into the independent shower room, zen and functional, with a nice washbasin furniture in sandstone tiles and a small painting of a Japanese print representing a wave.
At the end of the apartment you will find two double bedrooms, decorated with taste in white and bronze tones. In the bedroom on the right, there are two pretty night tables in mahogany, Louis XV style. On the reproduction of a genre picture facing the bed, a woman's character with thick black hair and a flamboyant red dress seems to defy our regard. This room has its own en-suite bathroom with bathtub.
The bedding & washroom
1 bedroom with two single adjustable beds (2 x 90 x 200 or 180 x 200);
1 bedroom with two single adjustable beds (2 x 80 x 200 or 160 x 200) and its en-suite bathroom with toilet;
1 double sofa bed (160 x 200) located in the living room;
1 independent shower room with toilet included.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.