Champs Elysees is one of Paris' most renown areas and is full of boutique gifts and assortments that will excite any leisure or corporate traveller. With easy access to the city to the metro to other destinations in the heart of Paris, anyone will find the position of this apartment to be truly envious.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£125||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- George V miles
- Kleber miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Shopping service
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
The decoration is simple and comfy. The kitchen is separated from the living room and it is equipped with microwave, a kettle, washing machine and everything for cooking, you just have to bring your luggages. The living includes couch, Tv, dining table. The bathroom is, modern and effective with a wide shower. Toilets are not separated.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.