Furnished Apartment rental 2 Bedrooms - 57m² - Jar...
The Jardin du Luxembourg neighborhood is one of the most iconic localities in Paris. It is home to the famous Jardin du Luxembourg or Luxembourg Garden. This is also called the Jardin du Senat or the Senate Garden.
Located in the city’s 6th arrondissement, the iconic garden was built from 1612 onwards, after the construction of the Luxembourg Palace by Marie de’ Medici, the widow of King Henry IV. The garden is under the ownership of the French Senate currently and leads to the palace. It sprawls over 23 hectares with lovely promenades, lawns, tennis courts, model sailboats for the Grand Bassin and also the Medici Fountain which came up in the year 1620. The greenery all around is one of the biggest plus points of this locality. The Saint German Abbey and Square is also nearby along with several charming cafes.
- Paris Orly 11.8miles
- Luxembourg train station 0.2 miles
- Cluny La Sorbonne 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
Falling in love with this beautifully furnished rental apartment at Jardin du Luxembourg in Paris is quite natural! It offers space for three people with its two bedrooms on the first floor (without the elevator) of a charming 19th century building. The vibrant apartment comes with several amenities including high-speed Wi-Fi, a television, dishwasher, washer-dryer, security code, and plush towels and bed linen.
Access the luxurious living room directly from the hall at the entrance. The living room offers ample scope to read, relax, and watch television with its double-glazed window, hard wood floor, plush sofa, and coffee table. You also get a wardrobe for storing your essentials along with two super-comfortable armchairs. The apartment will enliven your stay in Paris by a great deal.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.