Musee des Archives 2 Bedroom apartment
The district of this Parisian apartment near Beaubourg abounds in unavoidable historical monuments and good addresses to be discovered. Within the walls of the Hotel de Saint-Aignan, the Jewish Museum of Art and History possesses a rich collection of objects of worship, works of art objects of everyday life to better know and understand this diverse and multi-millennial culture.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 20 miles
- Varenne, 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Underfloor heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This superb Parisian apartment near Beaubourg cultivates a soothing harmony between the engravings and Asian prints, and a floor covered with terracotta tiles, uncommon trait in Paris. These hexagonal tiles give the apartment a nature and rustic touch that echoes the alternating simplicity and soothness of the refined Chinese and Japanese paintings that are found in every room.
To the left of the entrance is the living area, both living and dining room. Between the two windows that give this room a beautiful lighting, a nice piece of furniture in white and black marquetry attracts the eye, just like the elegant wooden table situated in the dining area.
From the living room there is access to the spacious separate kitchen, fully equipped. Finally, at the end of the living room, the first bedroom of this Parisian apartment near Beaubourg is found, a true and discreet opulence.
To the right of the entrance, a corridor gives access to the two bathrooms, one equipped with a bathtub and the other with a shower cubicle. At the end of the corridor, decorated with Chinese-style xylographies you will stumble upon the second bedroom that has a charm of its own, thanks to the vintage hexagonal tiles on the floor and to the refined details such as the traveling trunk that serves as a night table.
The bedding & washrooms
This Parisian apartment near Beaubourg consists of:
- 1 bedroom with a Queen size bed (160 x 200);
- 1 bedroom with two adjustable single beds (2 x 80 x 200 or 160 x 200);
- 1 double sofa bed (160 x 200) located in the living room;
- 1 independent bathroom with toilet included;
- 1 independent shower room with toilet included.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.