Paris 2 bedroom apartment just steps away from Palais Royal, Louvre Museum, and Opera House. Amazing location! The cafes are lively and the multitude of restaurants and bistros are excellent (mostly Japanese fare on Rue Sainte-Anne, but you can find other foods as well near the Opera House). Bakery around the corner - where you can buy a freshly baked baguette or croissant - and Monoprix (grocery store). The metro is just down the street for easy access to all of Paris.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 15miles
- Orly Airport 11.6 miles
- QUATRE-SEPTEMBRE 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Welcome to this short term flat rental Paris, comfortably nestled up high in a building of Haussmannian character.
The visit begins on the right of the entrance with an all equipped kitchen pleasantly illuminated by two windows, one that looks over the street, and the other one that looks over the inner courtyard.
On the left of the entrance, you will find the living space, bathed with light thanks to its windows that open to an elongated balcony, and that offers a remarkable view of the rooftops of Paris.
The decoration is minimalist and conceptual, at the image of the creations of Marc Duran and artists from the free figuration. The décor plays with the happiness of the vintage elements of time to add a modern and warm touch, all while highlighting the original moldings and volumes.
The two intimate bedrooms, situated one after the other, are accessible from the living area and both go open onto the balcony.
Finally, the bathroom in a refined design, with clear tones, is accessible from the main bedroom and from the entrance corridor.
The bedding & washrooms
2 bedrooms with double beds (160 x 200);
1 double sofa bed (140 x 200) located in the living room;
1 independent bathroom with toilet included.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.