Paris 16 Apartment
The apartment is located in the 16th arrondissement, near a district called "Auteuil".
It is safe and residential, many families live in the neighborhood. You can take advantage of the farmers' markets on the Avenue de Versailles, which are held three times a week. You can also enjoy the many restaurants in the area. The banks of the river in this district will offer you a breathtaking view of Paris.
You will be a 10-minute walk from the Beaugrenelle-Paris shopping center
- Orly Airport 11 miles
- Michel Ange Molitor .10 miles
- Porte Molitor .10 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Family apartment located on the 4th floor with elevator of a modern building with caretaker. It is composed of a large living room with a dining room opening onto a large balcony, 3 bedrooms including one double bedroom with a double bed, one bedroom with 2 single beds that can be grouped together, and one bedroom with a single bed, a fully equipped and closed kitchen, a bathroom with bathtub and toilet and a shower room.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.