Paris 8 Serviced Apartment
Located in the 8th arrondissement near Gare St. Lazare, the Opera and the Galeries Lafayette in Paris, the closest Metro station is St Augustin and the Gare Saint-Lazare is only a short stroll from the property. Shops, restaurants and supermarkets are only steps from the property.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 20.6 miles
- Pont-de-l'Alma 0.8 miles
- Gare de Champ de Mars 0.9 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
The apartment is located in a beautiful building on Lavoisier Street on the 5th and 6th floor.
This apartment is very bright and is composed of an entrance with a piano and large cupboards, a large living room with large windows overlooking a balcony, a dining area, an office area that can be separated from the living room with a sliding door. On the right of the entrance, there is a large double bedroom with a dressing room and a study. On the left, you have a corridor that leads to a separate toilet, a bathroom with a bathtub and double washbasin, and a large dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.
Access to the 6th floor by a Japanese staircase will take you to the two bedrooms. One single room comes with a mezzanine bed and a second room with two single beds that can be grouped together.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.