PERFECT PARIS NEST IN THE BEST OF MARAIS
Only a few minutes’ walk from this chic and romantic short-term rental in Paris are several original and demanding restaurants, researched by promising young chefs.
With several addresses in the neighborhood, one at 55, rue Oberkampf, and the others on rue Gambey, the restaurants of the chef Pierre Sang await you for a tasty menu that combines French gastronomic traditions and Korean variations. The talented young chef also offers French and Korean cooking workshops.
Not far from there, Cité Popincourt, Jean Yves Le Chef also calls upon his Asian origins to concoct a refined cuisine reminiscent of his native Saigon. Centered around a true culinary and human meeting experience, his evenings were immediately successful.
Rue de la Folie Mericourt hides the aptly named l’Acolyte de l’Insolite. The restaurant is small but its flavors are grand: it is therefore highly recommended to book.
At Petit Commines, on rue Commines, we come to discover an original concept: the waiter comes to you to describe the dishes of the menu. Made from fresh products, this revisited French cuisine is delicate and generous.
The neighborhood of this chic and romantic short-term rental in Paris is also the ideal place for a very Parisian shopping.
For lovers of notebooks, papers, pens, cards and notepads, The Paper Tigre stationery (rue des Filles du Calvaire) is a real cave of Ali-Baba.
At 22, boulevard des Filles du Calvaire, the Moulin Roty toy store offers adorable soft stuffed animals, toys and dolls with soft curves, for nice gifts that children will cherish for a long time.
The Sessun boutique, at 6, rue du Pont aux Choux, is well worth a visit. This original fashion, which plays on the male-female codes of the Parisian girl, highlights the beautiful materials and great classics reinvented.
And for gentlemen concerned about their appearance, the brand Bonne Gueule has a shop at 15, rue Commines. We come here to be advised by a passionate team, at the forefront of fashion, and we redo our wardrobe with the store's collections. At the Rendezvous of brands carefully selected for their quality and irreproachable aesthetics.
Finally, by venturing a little further from our chic and romantic short-term rental in Paris, you will join the district of the Bastille. To discover, some places still little known to tourists.
The Coulée Verte René Dumont takes the route of the old Vincennes railway line. The disused path has become a green cocoon in the middle of the city. The Maison Rouge is a foundation dedicated to the most engaged forms of current artistic research. Finally, after a long day spent exploring Paris, one can rest under a flowery pergola in the Jardin du Port de l'Arsenal.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 19.4 miles
- Orly Airport 10.3 miles
- Hotel de ville 0.94 miles
- Chatelet 1.12 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Toiletries (One time)
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfers (Chargeable)
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located between the Marais and the rue Oberkampf, this chic and romantic short-term rental in Paris is ideal for a weekend of relaxation for a couple getaway to discover the trendy bars of the capital and its rich nightlife, or to walk the streets of the renaissance of Paris.
The hallway of the entrance gives on the left, to the bathroom with bathtub. It is pleasantly lit by three windows which, thanks to the blinds in white linen, let a soft light filter in the large living-dining room.
In the living-dining room, there is a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area on the left-hand corner of the room. At the end of the living room on the right, we enter the bedroom.
The decoration of the apartment, recent and neat, has adopted a sleek contemporary look while retaining the details that give it a Parisian character: a beautiful wooden floor and marble fireplaces in the living room and bedroom. These contrasts give a lot of appearance to this chic and romantic short-term rental in Paris.
The overall look favors clean lines, the graphic contrast of black and white embellished with touches of bright colors, and the subtle play of curves and broken lines.
The fully equipped corner kitchen knows how to be discreet and functional. In the living room and dining room, the warm details of the blond wood (coffee table, chairs) meet the minimalist black and white tables, above the sofa and fireplace in gray veined marble. Two windows at the end of the large living room overlook a series of typically Parisian facades. The sofa bed unfolds for an extra bed.
In the bedroom, the beautiful red veined marble fireplace is surmounted by a large mirror with an old gilded wood frame. Two windows overlook the rooftops of Paris. At the foot of the double bed, a Diamond chair inspired by Harry Bertoia unfolds its metallic curves. Above the bed, three engravings in shades of blue continue the graphic theme.
In the bathroom with beautiful simple lines, the bath is equipped with two small niches with their own lighting.
The bedding & washrooms
This chic and romantic short-term rental in Paris is composed of:
1 bedroom with a double bed (160 x 200);
1 sofa bed (160 x 200) in the living room;
1 independent bathroom (with bathtub);
1 independent toilet.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.