Luxury in the Glamorous 8th
Glamour, glitz, luxury and granduer are the terms that describe this iconic neighbourhood of Champs Elysees, Paris. It has one of the most beautiful boulevards of the world filled with amazing tree lines, luxury brands, gourmet restaurants and cafes. You can enjoy theater and nightlife. Champs Elysees is one of the safest neighborhoods of Paris and has a very big population of locals. So you are not just going to enjoy the most touristic boulevards of Paris but also will witness the local life around you.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG Airport 19miles
- St. Philip du Roule 0.3 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Knife block
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
Located on the fourth floor, this 120 square meter 4 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Paris features angled windows that cast glowing light through the rooftop. Using soft colours and contemporary lines, our local interior designers imbued the whole two-floor space with a magical atmosphere. The living room – taupe with fun splashes of bright orange – boasts modern furnishings and ample seating for nine guests. A concrete table is the centerpiece of the large kitchen, which is equipped to prepare meals for a crowd. Three of the bedrooms have double beds, and the fourth has three single beds, ideal for kids. Whimsical décor, such as a swing hanging from the bedroom ceiling and a blackboard wall, turns this family holiday apartment in Paris into the ultimate setting for a fantastic vacation!
Just for our esteemed guests like you, we bring this exclusive apartment with high end amenities by big brands like Krups and Bose. We also offer high end toiletries from Nuxe to take care of you. Our lush beds have quality mattresses giving you the advantage of sinking in them to your dreamland. The apartment also offers WiFi, Nespresso machine and ultra-luxury linens and towels.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.