Port Maillot Gouvion Saint Cyr 75017 Paris
Located on boulevard Gouvion Saint Cyr in the 17th arrondissement nearest metro station is Porte de Champerret.
Close to the prestigious Charles de Gaulle square, formerly Place de l'Étoile, and the famous Champs-Élysées, this Haussmannian apartment near the Champs Elysees cannot be better placed in one of the most elegant districts of the capital. The Arc de Triomphe, which gives its name to the street, is of course the one, which thrills in majesty in the center of the Place de l'Étoile, a true symbol of Paris.
- Paris Orly 22.8 km
- Charles de Gaulle – Étoile 1.6 km
- Porte de Champerret 1.1 km
- Ternes 1.3 km
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Central heating
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Situated on the 5th French floor of a 20th century building and it sleeps 4 people.
upon entering you’ll be met by the living room which has a double glazed window . It is equipped with : sofa, coffee table, 3 armchairs, built-in shelves with the dining area and table for 6 people.
The open kitchen has a double glazed window and is equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, built-in wall closet.
The Master bedroom also has a double glazed window and it is equipped with : queen size bed (1.60m), bedside table, wardrobe, desk, 2 armchairs, hard wood floor.
The Second bedroom has a double glazed and has double sofa bed, TV, wardrobe, armchair.
The bathroom is equipped with a washbasin, shower, toilet, built-in wall closet, tiled floor, washer.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.