QUAI DE BOURBON- ISLAND LIFE ON MAGICAL ILE ST LOU...
Only a bridge away from busy and touristy Paris, l'Île Saint Louis is a small village at the capital's heart that's remained peacefully frozen in 17th century France. The tranquility of this island hits you as soon you as set foot and the lack of public transport makes it ideal for lovers of walks, long or short. Despite this, your time on the island will be far from uneventful - l'Île saint Louis is known for housing some of the city’s most renowned art galeries such as the marvellous Galerie DDG (56 rue Saint-Louis en l’Île), and some of Paris’ best bakeries, fromageries, cafes and restaurants are also to be found on the island. Above all, it's thanks to the famous ice cream manufacturer Berthillon that l'Île Saint Louis has become a must-visit Parisian neighborhood. Treat yourself to a fruit flavored ice cream and enjoy a breathtaking sunset from Louis Aragon Square.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 19.2 miles
- Orly Airport 10.7 miles
- Pont Marie 0.12 miles
- Saint Paul 0.3 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Stay in the heart of Paris, This apartment is on the very chic and desirable Ile Saint-Louis, on the river Seine and next to Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame. It is the most beautiful and central location in Paris. Only a bridge away from busy and touristy Paris, l'Île Saint Louis is a small village at the capital's heart that's remained peacefully frozen in 17th century France. The tranquility of this island hits you as soon you as set foot and the lack of public transport makes it ideal for lovers of walks, long or short. Despite this, your time on the island will be far from uneventful - l'Île saint Louis is known for housing some of the city’s most renowned art galeries such as the marvellous Galerie DDG (56 rue Saint-Louis en l’Île), and some of Paris’ best bakeries, fromageries, cafes and restaurants are also to be found on the island.
This charming apartment is a beautifully decorated in one of the 'Hotel Particulars” on Quai Bourbon of Ile Saint Louis on the ground floor. The location is undoubdtly one of the most convenient and safest in Paris. There is hardly any need for public transport or taxis as the main attractions are within walking distance.
The apartment is situated in a building which is more than 400 years old yet has all modern conveniences. The apartment is in the second courtyard of the building so there is not a single noise from the street. It is very quiet and peaceful, great for getting over jetlag!
There are two door codes and a guardian so you are very safe.
The apartment is 80 square meters and spread over three levels the bottom being in the basement with windows.
The ground floor is the entrance into the apartment with the kitchen and living room. Then above the living room is a mezzanine bedroom with window looking onto the courtyard and below the living room there is another bedroom and bathroom with separate toilet, and a gym corner (ELIPPTIQUE TRAKING AND VIBRO SHAPER ) with big dressing.There are basement level and have skylights to let in natural light and proper ventilation. The whole apartment is loft like in the sense that it is open plan but each bedroom has sufficient privacy.
It has a kitchen area with original tiles and a very high glass ceiling. There is a bar.The kitchen is new and fully equipped with everything you would need to cook a complete meal, plus a dishwasher, microwave/oven and electric elements.
The living room is cozy and has floor boards and original 400 year old exposed stone walls. There is a large three seater sofa , a television with Cable, wifi and a telephone which can be used to make calls to any landline, worldwide or USA cell phone for free.
There are two bedrooms, one is on a mezzanine floor above the living room which has a double bed, this has a window looking onto the courtyard. The stairs to climb to this are attic style and may not be suitable for elderly people or todlers. (Please look at photo) The other is downstairs by the bathroom and contains two single beds which can be pushed together if desired and a large chest of drawers. This is not closed by a wall, but has heavy curtains which provide privacy and would be perfect for two young children or if you were to have guests . Please look at photos. It is so quite and peaceful, you will sleep the best you have ever slept!
The bathroom contains a shower and a separate toilet. There is a very large dressing and chest of drawers in the bathroom as well as a washing machine with dryer. There is also a hairdryer.
The courtyard has a bench, great for having a coffee outdoors, to smoke too if necessary but this appartment is NO SMOKING AREA. There is central heating plus very thick stone walls which ensure that the apartment is well insulated from the summer heat and winter time cold, and there is air conditioning.
Check Out 10 am
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.