QUAI D'ORSAY AND EIFFEL 100M2 FRENCH HOME
The apartment is located right in the heart of the 7th arrondissement, a quintessentially Parisian area. The apartment on rue St Dominique is one of the lively streets full of shops, you’ll enjoy the best of the chic and eclectic city of a thousand lights.Rue Saint Dominique spans the width of the 7th arrondissement, so all the highlights of this neighborhood are right at your fingertips!
- charles de gaulle airport 18.9 miles
- Orly Airport 9.4 miles
- Pont De'Alma 0.53 miles
- Ecole militaire 0.49 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Meeting conference rooms
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The aparmtent is decorated with classicism and taste, touches of color here and there as well as leather and mahogany inspirations that enhance the overall style of the apartment.
We enter through the dining room - kitchen. Opposite, at the end of a small hall, one finds the first double bedroom along with its en-suite bathroom, and the separated toilet.
To the left of the entrance, one passes trough the living room, exposed towards the South and which benefits from an exceptional luminosity. At the end on the right of the living room the second double bedroom is found, included as well with its en-suite bathroom.
In the first bedroom, a pretty black console with wooden drawers, a leather armchair and a "banker" lamp with glass shade Tiffany stained glass all create a 1930s atmosphere. Sunflower style engravings make pretty sunspots on the walls.
In the second bedroom, the atmosphere is romantic, with mahogany furniture, a wicker rattan chair and antique style dresser with a folding mirror in the tray. The en-suite bathroom to this marvelous bedroom is beautifully decorated in tones of red marble.
The superb dining and kitchen area keeps a country house spirit with its white-brown fretwork kitchen furniture; an empire pedestal table and a large mirror complete the set.
The luxurious living room is not to be left unspoken of, since it has a chandelier with charms and a dining area with an Empire-style table in white feet and a wooden tray. A charming small white Louis XV desk cabinet with a glass-cut mirror above it occupies the space between the two windows. Four glass wall lamps in the four corners of the room recall the beautiful chandelier in the center of the space.
The bedding & washrooms
This Short stay rental near Les Invalides consists of:
1 bedroom with two adjustable single beds (2 x 90 x 200 or 180 x 200) and its en-suite shower room with toilet included;
1 bedroom with a Queen size bed (160 x 200) and en-suite bathroom;
1 double sofa bed (140 x 200) located in the living room;
1 independent toilet.
Comfort very appreciate, the apartment will not disappoint you, all things are according to the description and very close to the Eiffel Tower!"
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.