DISTILL THE MAGIC OF ST GERMAIN IN RUE DU BUCI.
The apartment is on one of the lively streets full of shops, you’ll enjoy the best of the chic and eclectic city of a thousand lights.Rue Saint Dominique spans the width of the 7th arrondissement, so all the highlights of this neighborhood are right at your fingertips!
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 18.3 miles
- Mabillon .13 miles
- Mabillon .13 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
The apartment is decorated with classicism and taste, touches of color here and there as well as leather and mahogany inspirations that enhance the overall style of the apartment. We enter through the dining room - kitchen. Opposite, at the end of a small hall, one finds the first double bedroom along with its en-suite bathroom, and the separated toilet. To the left of the entrance, one passes trough the living room, exposed towards the South and which benefits from an exceptional luminosity. At the end on the right of the living room the second double bedroom is found, included as well with its en-suite bathroom. In the first bedroom, a pretty black console with wooden drawers, a leather armchair and a "banker" lamp with glass shade Tiffany stained glass all create a 1930s atmosphere. Sunflower style engravings make pretty sunspots on the walls. In the second bedroom, the atmosphere is romantic, with mahogany furniture, a wicker rattan chair and antique style dresser with a folding mirror in the tray. The en-suite bathroom to this marvelous bedroom is beautifully decorated in tones of red marble.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.