Passage Cottin Serviced Apartment
Located in the arty and Bohemian district of Montmartre, this romantic cobbled alleyway has been immortalized by the artist Maurice Utrillo, and also appeared in the film "Amelie" The stairs on the street lead to the Sacre Coeur cathedral, which is a 2-minute walk from the apartment. From there, you have arguably the best view of Paris.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The apartment has been tastefully & elegantly decorated to give you a feeling of calm and tranquility even in the busy city of lights. The rooms overlook a small inner courtyard.
Living room, bedroom and bathroom are all off the entrance hall with the living room having its own door in case you might need to make use of the sofa bed for a third guest (the leather sofa bed opens up to a very comfortable small double, 120 cm wide bed perfect for an adult or a child).
The apartment has been equipped with all the amenities that you would want for a weekend getaway or a longer stay.
The bedroom contains a large double bed (140 x 190 cm).
This cozy, intimate retreat is a lovely place which to call home during your stay with us in Paris
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.