Ranelagh Serviced Apartment
Ranelagh is within walking distance from all the city's main sights and was named ‘the Brunch Capital of Paris’ by a local newspaper. This means you're in an envious location to enjoy the best of the city and have astounding accommodation to return home to.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 20.6miles
- Gare de Boulainvilliers 0.6 miles
- Gare de Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel 1.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Air Conditioning
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Located on a quiet and high floor, the apartment is fully functional and has parquet flooring and classic furnishings. It is composed of a living room with a corner sofa, 2 coffee tables, a TV and a dining table. A bedroom with a double bed, 2 bedside tables and large cupboards and bathroom with bathtub and washbasin, toilet, equipped kitchen
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.