Royal Serviced Apartments
Before being this high place where luxury brands are all neighbors, rue Royale was a residential area. There is notably the famous Maxim's restaurant with a very 'Art Nouveau' facade, but also one of the first Ladurée stores (the famous macaroons), founded in 1862.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17miles
- Invalides 0.8 miles
- Concorde 0.13 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
Discover an apartment unique by its history and its location. Former Pierre Cardin office, this prestigious place will certainly not leave you indifferent. Completely restored, it offers spaces decorated with 24 carat gold leaf and the most modern furniture. This very spacious 200 m2 apartment is fully equipped with air conditioning. It consists of an entrance-bar area, a large living room with a TV Frame screen and a dining room that can accommodate up to 12 people. These spaces are equipped with an integrated sound system
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.