Rue Beautreillis Marais
The Marais neighborhood marries the old with the new.
It is home to the first paved road in the city, rue du Pave as well as the Centre Pompidou, perhaps the leading contemporary and modern art museums in the world, the famous Hotel de Ville, Place des Voges and the Picasso Museum are just to name a few. One could spend their entire stay in the Marais and still not discover everything that it has to offer. From the small one-way streets, plenty of cafes/restaurants, museums, gardens, trendy shops, etc., there is enough to keep you going for weeks.
The closest metro stations are Saint Paul and Sully Morland.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€180||€180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 26.4miles
- Sully-Morland .026 miles
- Sully-Morland .026 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
This spacious 60m2 one-bedroom flat is located in the heart of the 4th district of Paris.
Newly renovated and furnished, this apartment will surely not disappoint. With its cool tones of black and blue mixed with warm tones of brown; it creates a refined atmosphere of tranquility. There are tall floor to ceiling windows throughout, allowing the maximum amount of natural light.
The distinctive color choices repeated throughout this special accommodation makes it unforgettable and unique. The living room can comfortably seat up to four people with two golden chairs and a blue sofa. The sofa can fold out into a queen bed should you have one or two guests. You will find the same hints of blue and gold in the bedroom where there is a king size bed as well as a decorative fireplace. There is also ample amount of storage space throughout the apartment.
After a long day's walk around Paris, you can relax in the living room to watch TV (cable with English news channels such as CNN and BBC) and there is fast WiFi throughout.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.