Rue de Buci Serviced Apartment, Saint Germain
For an experience that is unrivalled, choose the city of Paris.
Rue de Buci is located just south of the Seine and provides easy access to a variety of Parisian activities and sites to experience. A few of the nearby historical monuments that you can explore during your stay are Café de Buci and Le Moliere, a notable restaurant in the area, named after the French playwright.
Overall, this is the right area to enjoy Paris.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€250||€250||€250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG 27.5miles
- Mabillon .03 miles
- Mabillon .03 miles
- Seine - Buci .09 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Wake up to the natural light and elegant furniture of this rue de Buci apartment, located just south of the Seine.
With exposed wood and stone walls, your stay will have all the creature comforts of home along with the architecture that makes Paris so notable. The fully equipped kitchen allows you to prepare a few meals in before exploring the city and the cosy bedroom offers the kind of luxurious relaxation you need after a long flight or train ride. Whether you are looking to spend nights in or traversing the quaint streets of Paris, this apartment provides you with all the necessities to be comfortable during your stay, such as cable TV, a washer/dryer on-site, and weekly cleanings.
Feel right at home among the large living area designed for optimal recreation throughout your travels.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.