RUE DE GRENELLE SERVICED APARTMENT
• Located in the 7th arrondissement, the apartment is ideally situated for exploring Paris, with other nearby attractions including the the Hotel des Invalides (the military museum), the Eglise du Dome (Napoleon's Tomb) and the Champ de Mars (the landscaped grounds of the Eiffel Tower).
• In addition, one of the finest pedestrian markets in the city, rue Cler, is just a short stroll away - perfect for preparing delicious dinner parties for any visiting guests.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.25miles
- Saint-Lazare 0.40 miles
- Trocadéro 1.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- First aider
- First aid kit
Located on the Left Bank, close to the Eiffel Tower, the Seine and the Rodin Museum, this beautiful apartment occupies the entire second floor of a classic Parisian building from around 1850.
• This picture-perfect property is situated in an authentic building with a nicely-kept entrance and courtyard.
• Accessed by two flights of stairs, the apartment comprises a living room, dining room and American kitchen, as well as two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Beautifully configured, with an open-plan layout, the property is light and bright throughout with lovely, large windows offering attractive views.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.