Rue de la Chaussée d'Antin Serviced Apartment
Apartment is located on the 5th floor with elevator, of a luxury building in the 9th arrondissement. Set in Paris, 701 m from Opéra Garnier and 1.2 mi from Louver Museum, Apartment Rue de la Chaussée d'Antin – Paris. Musée de l'Orangerie is 1.3 mi from the apartment, while La Cigale Concert Hall is 1.4 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris - Orly Airport, 9.9 mi from Apartment Rue de la Chaussée d'Antin - Paris 9.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 16.6miles
- Auber train station 0.18 miles
- Chaussée d'Antin — La Fayette 0.06 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aid kit
The apartment is fully equipped: internet connection, electric heating, TV, cable, ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, oven, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, air conditioning, dishes, cutlery, utensils, kitchen, coffee maker, toaster, kettle. Linen is provided: sheets, blankets, towels, pillow cases, bathroom mats and kitchen towel, renewed once a week. You are offered a set of welcome products consisting of soap, shampoo, sponges and toilet paper. Assistance 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.