Rue de l'Arc de Triomphe Serviced Apartment
Close to the prestigious Charles de Gaulle square, formerly Place de l'Étoile, and the famous Champs-Élysées, this Haussmannian apartment near the Champs Elysees cannot be better placed in one of the most elegant districts of the capital. The Arc de Triomphe, which gives its name to the street, is of course the one, which thrills in majesty in the center of the Place de l'Étoile, a true symbol of Paris.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.8miles
- La Défense train station 3 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Sofa bed
To arrive to this apartment near the Champs Elysees, you must walk up a wooden staircase, typical of the most beautiful Parisian buildings and covered appropriately with a carpet to stifle the noises and offer, from the entrance, a cozy atmosphere.
It is a refined apartment, decorated with great taste in gray and white tones for the background and with black and purple accents. There are, by discreet touches, the whole range of violets, from the pale purple of the thick carpet with branches of a cherry tree to the violet lampshades of the living room, passing by to the carmine of the dinning table seats. All details have been designed for maximum elegance.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.