FROM TERNES TO BATIGNOLLES
Close to the prestigious Charles de Gaulle square, formerly Place de l'Étoile, and the famous Champs-Élysées, this Haussmannian apartment near the Champs Elysees cannot be better placed in one of the most elegant districts of the capital. The Arc de Triomphe, which gives its name to the street, is of course the one, which thrills in majesty in the center of the Place de l'Étoile, a true symbol of Paris.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport miles
- Péreire Levallois miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in Paris 17th arrondissement at rue Albert Samain and close to metro stations Porte de Champerret (line 3).
Situated on the 3rd French floor of a 20th century building and it sleeps 4 people.
upon entering you’ll be met by the living room which has 2 double glazed windows facing courtyard . It is equipped with : dining table for 6 people, sofa, coffee table, TV, DVD, stereo, chest of drawers, home cinema, tiled floor, desk, armchair, phone.
The open kitchen has a double glazed window facing courtyard . It is equipped with : a bar with 2 bar stools, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave, washer, dryer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, tiled floor.
The Master bedroom is contiguous to the bathroom 1 and has a double glazed window facing street . It is equipped with : queen size bed (1.80m), TV, DVD, walk in closet, desk, armchair, tiled floor.
The Second bedroom has a double glazed window facing street . It is equipped with : 2 single beds, 2 bedside tables, TV, wardrobe, tiled floor, armchair.
First bathroom is contiguous to the bedroom 1 . It is equipped with : 2 washbasins, jacuzzi bathtub, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, tiled floor.
Second bathroom is equipped with : washbasin, shower, toilet, tiled floor.
The apartment has a dressing room also with separate toilet.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.