Rue de Richelieu
Fashion, Culture, History and Class is the summary for the 1st arrondissement of Paris also known as the Louvre. It is one of the liveliest districts of Paris, filled with many tourist hotspots and at the same time it is filled with locals. You will find the world-famous Louvre museum here along with many Haussmann era boulevards and parks such as the Tuileries and the Palais Royal. Filled with 17th century architecture you will find almost every high-end fashion brand here, right from boutique designers to luxury jewellers along the chic Rue Saint Honoré and Place Vendôme. The shopping district of les Halles is found along Rue de Rivoli in an underground mall.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€1200||€1200||€1200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris-Charles De Gaulle 16.25miles
- Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre 0.3 miles
- Châtelet - Les Halles 0.8 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Gas safety check
- Intercom system
- Security Alarm System
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This amazingly spacious Parisian apartment is located in the Palais Royal monument itself and overlooks the sumptuous gardens.
There are 3 bedrooms, one of which has splittable king size beds, a spacious office space, a boudoir, two bathrooms, one of which has a separate WC, a spacious living room, a separate dining room, a fully equipped kitchen. It's an extraordinary place to stay with its unmatched view onto the gardens through the immense French windows.
The impressive living room with exceptionally high and beautifully moulded ceilings are another top feature.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.