Rue du Conservatoire apartment
Located steps from famous Folies Bergeres Cabaret, in between lively Bonne nouvelle and Grands boulevards areas, not far from trendy Montorgueil street or the Parisian Malls Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. Metro station close by, with Bonne nouvelle or Grande Boulevards on line 8 & 9, Cadet on line 7. Bus and taxi within 5 minutes walking
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€140||€140|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 1.7miles
- Grands boulevards .3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
Lovely 2 bedroom apartment 55 Sqm located on 4th floor with lift of a period building, overlooking the inner courtyard. Located steps from famous Folies Bergeres Cabaret, in between Bonne Nouvelle and Grands Boulevards areas. Typical Parisian charm with hardwood floor, high ceilings, decorative fireplace. The apartment proposes a large living room equipped with a convertible sofa bed for 2, dining table, cupboards. The kitchen is separated with all necessary household appliances (fridge, freezer, oven, dishwasher, stoves, kitchenware…). The corridor leads to one bedroom equipped with a day bed and desk, that can be let as an office or close as a bedroom with sliding doors. The master bedroom is equipped with a double bed, a large dressing. The bathroom accessible from the master bedroom offers a sink, toilets, bidet, bathtub. A separate guest toilet is near the entrance.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.