A DESIGNER SKYLIT HOME IN THE GRANDS BLVDS
Live a real Parisian experience in the lively Grands Boulevards district, synonymous with a place of leisure and a night out for the Parisian clientele of the Belle Epoque with its many theaters, trendy cafes and colorful clubs. You will be a stone's throw from the largest shopping center in the capital with the mythical Galeries Lafayette, but also Printemps à Haussmann and its Art Deco architecture. The many secret passages of the XVIIth century promise you beautiful walks, including the Passage des Panoramas full of small restaurants, such as Adar with fine Mediterranean cuisine. Public transport within walking distance (metro Grands Boulevards, line 8 and 9, Cadet line 7, bus 20, 32, 39, 74,
For the ones looking for an even more unusual shopping experience, go for walk and get lost in one of the numerous 18th century secret passages like Passage des Panoramas.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.5 miles
- Gare du Nord 1.2 miles
- Poissonnière 0.5 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A contemporary family home set within a tranquil courtyard in the vibrant Grands Boulevards district – shops, restaurants and many more attractions are right on your doorstep.Imagine an apartment for the stay of your dreams, open your eyes and discover this luxury property for short or long term rental. On the ground floor overlooking the courtyard of a beautiful building in rue du Faubourg Poissonnière, take advantage of a sought-after location in the Grands Boulevards district, for a change of scenery in the 9th arrondissement of the capital.
A beautiful way to organize your stay in Paris with family or friends, with a friendly living room made up of a living room with stone wall, an open fitted kitchen and a dining area to eat on site.
This property includes four bedrooms, with an identity for each space, and a private bathroom to guarantee unparalleled comfort to its occupants: the master bedroom is on the ground floor with its elegant bathtub, the second bedroom with bathroom. shower also; the staircase will give you access to the souplex with the two other double bedrooms, under the skylight and the glass roofs, with a shower room per sleeping area. Haven of peace, your nights will be soft and calm in the heart of the capital.
Four bedrooms boast unique personalities and each one comes with its own ensuite, guaranteeing personal space and privacy for all guests
Large apartment of 150 m2 located in the heart of a quiet courtyard with trees. The apartment is refurbished since July 2019, perfectly furnished. It can accommodate 8 guests
The apartment is on the right as you enter the courtyard.
On the ground floor you will find:
– living room with a sofa, a coffee table and two big armchairs
– on one side a double room with a bed 160 with large cupboards and a bathroom with shower.
bath and toilet
– on the other side is the dining room with a large table and on the kitchen side with a
Fully equipped central island
– a double bedroom with en-suite shower room
– guest toilet and laundry facilities
– in the basement you have access to two double bedrooms with their own private room.
with an adjoining shower. Skylights have been created to have
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.