Nouvelle Serviced Apartment
Positioned in the heart of rue Beauregard in the Bonne-Nouvelle district, this design and contemporary rental has a prime location for anyone wishing to discover Parisian life and its main points of interest.
Historically, rue Beauregard was so named because of the extraordinary panorama it offered from the top of the Butte-aux-Gravois , commonly known as the Quartier de Bonne-Nouvelle since the 19th century.
Counting among the secular districts of the capital, several major cultural sites are to be discovered near this design and contemporary rental. Fans of the 7th art can go to the emblematic cinema of the Grand Rex , renowned for its interior decoration and its ceiling rising to 30 meters.
There is also the eminent Porte Saint-Denis built on the orders of Louis XIV by the architect Nicolas-François Blondel and which is actually a triumphal arch. The architectural similarities between the Porte Saint-Martin and the Porte Saint-Denis are due to the fact that Blondel had as a disciple the architect in charge of the work in Saint-Martin.
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Private lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The small entrance of the apartment plays the role of preamble since it leads to three different accesses. The front door leads to the first sleeping area of the property, the decoration is modern and sober combined with muted pale colors. The left door leads to the living room consisting of a relaxing sofa area, a fully equipped kitchen open to a set dining table. Adjoining the living room we discover the shower area of the place.
The second bedroom that completes this corner of the apartment is behind the corner door of the living room. The room decorated in a minimalist and colorful way has an orientation to the West. Finally, an isolated toilet area closes the benefits of the property.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.