Rue Erlanger Serviced Apartment
It is safe and residential, with many families living in the neighborhood.
You can take advantage of the farmers' markets on the Avenue de Versailles, which are held three times a week. You can also enjoy the many restaurants in the area. The banks of the river in this district will offer you a breathtaking view of Paris.
You will be a 10-minute walk from the Beaugrenelle-Paris shopping center.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€107||€107||€107|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Orly Airport 11miles
- Michel Ange Molitor 0.10 miles
- Porte Molitor 0.20 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
Located near the Bois de Boulogne and Roland Garros, the apartment is situated in a lively area with shops and restaurants of great quality.
The apartment has all the comforts of a beautiful Parisian apartment: high ceilings, large windows, parquet flooring.
The apartment is comprised of one entrance with a console, a beautiful living room with a sofa-bed, a bassinet, armchairs, a beautiful chest of drawers, along with a dining room with a table that can accommodate a dozen people. There's also a bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables, etc and a bathroom with all the utilities you require.
A 2nd bedroom is available on the 5th floor that has it's own toilet and shower room.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.