LOCATED BETWEEN THE MUETTE AND THE TROCADERO
It is safe and residential, with many families living in the neighborhood.
- Orly Airport 11 miles
- La Muette 0.10 miles
- Trocadero 0.20 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- First aid kit
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
Located on rue Desbordes-Valmore, a small street in the Muette district, you will reside in a quiet and bright apartment. It is located on the 3rd floor with elevator and has a balcony accessible from the living room. Here is its description:
– A living room with sofa, coffee table, comfortable armchairs;
– An open and equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, induction cooker, etc.);
– A double room with a bed (140*200 cm), bedside tables and storage space;
– One bedroom with 2 single beds (90*200 cm) and a desk area;
– A bathroom with shower and basin;
– Separate toilets
– Small laundry room with washing and drying machines
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.