Rue Jean Bologne
The Passy Plazza building overlooks the rue de Passy, well known to Parisians for the quality of its fashion boutiques. L'Epicerie du Bon Marché set up a few weeks ago and can be a great place to go for a walk! The district is extremely popular, the Haussmann-style buildings give a certain elegance to the streets and avenues.. You will be in the immediate vicinity of the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero gardens. If you want more greenery, the Ranelagh Gardens are within walking distance.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 25.8miles
- Passy .3 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
Located on the 5th floor of a luxury building (24-hour caretaker; code and intercom), the Passy Plazza, the apartment is comfortable, bright and very quiet. – One entrance (armoured door) – A living room with sofa, dining table, a desk area – A closed and equipped kitchen (refrigerator, hotplates, washing machine, coffee machine, kettle, etc.). – One bedroom with a double bed (180 cm), bedside tables, etc. – A bathroom with bathtub – A terrace overlooking a garden with a table and chairs.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.