RUE MALAR 7EME
Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station - 5 minutes drive
La Tour-Maubourg Station - 7 minutes walk
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 31 minutes drive
1. Europe Station- 2.4 km
2. Eiffel Tower- 0.8 km
3. Louvre Museum- 2.2 km
4. Arc de Triomphe- 1.7 km
5. Palais Garnier- 2.3 km
6. Porte de Clignancourt Station- 5 km
7. Gare de Lyon Station- 5.3 km
8. La Machine du Moulin Rouge- 3.3 km
9. Champs-Elysees- 1 km
10. Notre-Dame- 3.3 km
11. Paris Expo Porte de Versailles- 3.6 km
12. Luxembourg Gardens- 2.8 km
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|RUE MALAR 7EME||N/A||N/A||N/A||€300||€250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
One minute walk to the river Seine and you are just 5 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower and Champs de Mars.
The closest Metro station is Alma Marceau (Line 9) or La Tour Maubourg (Line 8).
Cafés & Restaurants
There is an abundance of quality restaurants in the neighbourhood from inexpensive bistros and cafés to the ultimate in fine dining experiences on both sides of the river which is within a minute's walk from the apartment.
The apartment is situated within walking distance to most Paris sights and is very convenient to the famed Rue Cler markets as well as the river Seine.
The Eiffel Tower and Champs de Mars are a 5 minute walk from the apartment and you are just a minute from a number of restaurants, bars, cafés and exclusive shopping.
A leisurely stroll over the nearby Pont de l'Alma brings you to Place de l'Alma and the famed Avenue George V and Avenue Montaigne which is one of the most glamorous shopping precincts in the world.
This luxurious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment has been recently renovated to a very high standard and is located on the exclusive Rue Malar just a minute's walk to the river Seine.
The apartment is furnished to a very high standard with two quality leather sofas in the living room, one of which converts to a double sofa bed allowing up to 6 people to sleep in comfort and style. The living room also boasts exquisite marble floors, plasma cable TV and DVD player as well as seating for 6 people at the dining room table.
The main bedroom has a king size bed and a desk with a PC hooked up to the wireless Internet. The bedroom is superbly decorated to the highest standard and has a view of the Eiffel Tower from the window. The bedroom has a luxurious en suite bathroom with a high quality shower, wash basin and toilet.
The beds in the second bedroom can either be configured into a king size bed or twin beds for independent sleeping. It also has a quality en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, wash basin and toilet.
The modern high quality kitchen is stunning with chrome and timber throughout. It is a full size kitchen with a dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, multi function oven and washer/dryer.
The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of an historic 18th Century building and would be a marvelous choice for your stay in Paris.
High level security on the 2nd floor of a building from the 1700's
King size beds in each of the 2 bedrooms (of which one in each apartment can be converted into 2 twins). 1 double sofa beds.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.