MUSEE DE ORSAY-110M2 CHARM OF HAUSSMANN PERIOD
The apartment is located between the Invalides and the Seine, in an area full of historical monuments, charming green spaces and quality restaurants. Whether you're an art lover or a keen walker, you'll find what you're looking for this neighbourhood. The Maillol and Rodin museums can be reached in a few minutes on foot. The Bon Marché district will allow you to take advantage of many high quality shops. Finally, several restaurants and delicatessens will satisfy the most eclectic tastes!
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 23 miles
- Varennes miles
- Solferino 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wooden flooring
- Rooftop Terrace
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
A duplex apartment located in a historic building with oodles of character, it still retains much of its former glory with clawfoot marble fireplaces, original parquet floors and intricate crown moldings. An unexpected highlight is its ample terrace with seating – a rare addition and one that makes this home ideal for relaxing in the summer months. Located in a calm yet central spot in the Rive Gauche, The Two Angels would suit a family looking for a tranquil locale and close proximity to Paris' most iconic attractions.
Endowed with a beautiful terrace of 60 sqm, you will reside in an apartment with the charm of the Haussmann period.
– Entrance hall opening on one side on the living room, on the other side on a corridor leading to the kitchen
– Nice living room with sofa, armchairs, television, decorative fireplace. Parquet flooring on the floor and mouldings on the ceiling
– An independent and equipped kitchen (coffee machine, refrigerator, freezer, hood, table for meals, etc.). Access to the terrace
– One double bedroom with a double bed (160*200 cm), cupboards, access to the terrace
– A 2nd double bedroom, adjoining the living room.
– A bathroom with shower and washbasin
– separate toilet
– A 3rd double bedroom upstairs. Low ceiling height
– En-suite bathroom with bathtub, washbasin and WC
– Terrace with trees and flowers of 60m2 with table and chairs
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.