RUE MONTORGUEIL IN THE 1ST EME
The apartment is located in the heart of the heart of Paris, the 1st Arrondissement. You will find the best of Paris here, with the Hausmannian era buildings, along with the world renown Louvre museum and the famous Tuileries gardens. The apartment is located on one of the most important streets of Paris, rue Montorgueil. la rue Montorgueil is paved with tiles of white marble and stone stretching south from the grand ‘belly’ of Les Halles, Paris’ underground shopping mall (constantly under construction) and towards the Sentier Metro (Line 3) off rue Réaumur.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 15.3 miles
- Orly Airport 10.4 miles
- invalides 2.3 miles
- Franklin D. Roosevelt 2.5 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 60 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Rue Montorgueil in Paris is a foodie’s paradise, a gluttonous smorgasbord of the best food-shopping that Paris has to offer, and all in the one street.
There are boulangeries, patisseries, fromageries, poissonnières, chacuteries, boucheries, chocolatiers, and gourmet food shops of all varieties, not to mention a range of famous restaurants. Old-school artisans provide a snapshot of the pre-supermarket glory days.Rue Montorgueil in Paris is a foodie’s paradise, a gluttonous smorgasbord of the best food-shopping that Paris has to offer, and all in the one street.
There are boulangeries, patisseries, fromageries, poissonnières, chacuteries, boucheries, chocolatiers, and gourmet food shops of all varieties, not to mention a range of famous restaurants. Old-school artisans provide a snapshot of the pre-supermarket glory days.
This beautiful and charming 70 square meters , 2 Bedroom, apartment is located on rue Montorgueil in the 1st arrondissement, on the 4 th French floor of a 18th century walk up building and it sleeps 4 people.
The apartment has a big ceiling to floor French windows, keeping the apartment bright and airy. The living room offers a fantastic sofa facing the flat screen television and the fireplace. right in front of the sofa is placed the sleek coffee table with an array of books on its right on the wooden book shelf.
The dining table for four is found behind the living area. The sophisticated white dining matched perfectly with your sophisticated cooking, which can be prepared in our fully equipped kitchen. The apartment also offers a balcony.
There are two bedrooms in the apartment. The master bedroom is equipped with a double bed and an in wall unit. The second bedroom is equipped with a trundle bed and two windows facing the courtyard.
The bathroom offers a bathtub with showerhead. There is a separate WC for your convenience
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.