Rue Pasquier Serviced Apartment, Champs Elysees
Glamour, glitz, luxury and granduer are the terms that describe this iconic neighbourhood of Champs Elysees, Paris. It has one of the most beautiful boulevards of the world filled with amazing tree lines, luxury brands, gourmet restaurants and cafes. You can enjoy theater and nightlife. Champs Elysees is one of the safest neighborhoods of Paris and has a very big population of locals. So you are not just going to enjoy the most touristic boulevards of Paris but also will witness the local life around you.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€650||€450||€325|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 19.3miles
- Madeleine .23 miles
- Madeleine .23 miles
- Anjou - Chauveau Lagarde .11 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Security deposit's required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
This magnificent apartment can comfortably accommodate 4 people, thanks to two double bedrooms, on an exceptional location between Place de la Madeleine and Boulevard Haussmann.
History lovers will be charmed by the authentic decoration of this property. Enter an elegant and thoughtful place, on the 3rd floor with elevator of a prestigious building on rue Tronchet, where the famous composer Frédéric Chopin lived, in the 8th district of Paris. With an area of 180m 2, the Madeleine reveals an interior with a typically Haussmannian decoration with a magnificent wooden parquet floor and a beautiful height under the ceiling which will give your stay a true French authenticity. The double living room, with its adjoining dining room, will allow you to share dinners with family or friends thanks to a separate and fully equipped kitchen.
The two bedrooms each have a double bed to comfortably accommodate 4 people with large closets to store your personal belongings and make you feel completely at home.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.