Rue Saint-André des Arts Serviced apartment
From here, it’s a 2-minute walk to metro Saint Michel, Odeon, Mabillon or Saint Germain des Pres. There’s an almost endless selection of cafés, restaurants, galleries and shops awaiting you on the neighboring streets. The Seine is just up the street as well. The location is central, an easy and enjoyable walk to all the central sites of Paris; it’s hard to get any better.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 18.19 miles
- Luxembourg train station 1 miles
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Salt and pepper
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
This 70 m2 one bedroom apartment is spacious and light, impressive by any Parisian’s standards. The bedroom is large and the living room is at least double the size. It feels substantial, like a real home with sturdy comfortable furniture, a long dining table, books and lots of closet space. There’s even a piano!
The apartment is located on the 4th European floor (5th US) with an elevator in a building steeped with history. Danton, a leading figure in the French Revolution, once lived in the building. Walk into the apartment and into the entry way where you’ll find a desk and book shelves. The bathroom is to the right, the bedroom straight ahead, and the spacious living room is at the end of the hallway.
The living room is painted in colors called fjord and pale verveine, similar to a glacial blue and pale olive green. A new sofa bed forms an L and has a thick mattress, making it extra comfortable. Hardwood floors, tall windows and a decorative fireplace along with a dining table for up to 6. You have a fabulous view from the window. There's also a flat screen TV in here as well.
The bedroom is spacious with a queen size bed made of massive oak. There are drawers, shelves and a closet, providing abundant space for organizing your belongings. Over the bed is a fuchsia painted wall, complimented by warm grey walls on either side. Maybe enjoy watching TV from the comfort of your bed? The room faces the courtyard, so it’s nice and quiet. This is where the portable air-conditioner is located, but can cool the entire apartment when the door is left open.
The kitchen looks over rue Saint André des Arts. This is where you’ll find the washer/dryer combo, and so many other details to make you feel at home.
The bathroom is simply decorated with a Villeroy and Bosch tub with attached shower head, a magnifying mirror and sink, as well as a suspended WC.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.