Rue Saint Honore
The apartment "Rue Saint Honoré" is located on the fifth floor, accessible via elevator, of an ancient building that is full of history and situated in the center of the glorious 1st arrondissement of Paris. The beauty of staying right in the heart of the capital is that all the world-famous and admired attractions such as the Musée du Louvre, Eiffel Tower, and the Champs Elysée are at your fingertips.
- Pyramides .25 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Security Alarm System
- First aider
- First aid kit
A truly charming example of classic Parisian living. This beautiful loft apartment features revealed, original roof beams and deep-set arched windows, creating cosy nooks in which to gaze across at the Parisian rooftops. Located within the heart of the city in the 1st arrondissement, a wealth of attractions such as the Louvre, the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Musée D’Orsay are right at your doorstep.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.