NEAR THE BANKS OF SEINE ST GERMAIN DES PRES
In this colourful part of the city, designer boutiques, art galleries, delicatessens and museums invite you to visit. If you prefer a more romantic walk, head to place de Furstenberg, a pedestrianised haven of peace on the left bank of the Seine, planted with paulownias, the little intimate lanes of Saint-Germain where the spirit of jazz lives on today, the Jardin du Luxembourg (or the "luco", as the locals call it), with its shady walks and its large basin.
- Charles de Gaulle 16.2miles
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés 0.01 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Lift access
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wireless public internet
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A mere stone's throw away, Boulevard Saint-Germain will lead you to the church of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the oldest in the capital. There, facing onto the Deux Magots and Café de Flore, the souls of the poets brush against you, recalling the golden moments of Parisian intellectual life.While staying at the apartment, you will have the pleasure of being at the heart of Parisian life. Situated close to the banks of the Seine and the pedestrian zones, the Jardin des Tuileries that leads right up to the Louvre, the Bon Marché Rive Gauche, a fashion and luxury hotspot, the Eiffel Tower, that most beautiful of viewing points...our hotel opens the doors of the capital to you.
This very well situated 100 square meters , 2 Bedroom, apartment is located on boulevard Saint Germain on the 3rd French floor (with an elevator)of a 20th century building and it sleeps 4 people.
Upon Entering you will met by Living room which has 3 double glazed windows facing street and equipped with dining table for 6 people, sofa, coffee table, TV, armchair, built-in shelves, hard wood floor.
The kitchen has a double glazed window facing street . It is equipped with : a bar with 2 bar stools, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Induction hob, extractor hood, oven, combo oven-microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, tiled floor.
The Master bedroom has 2 double glazed windows facing street . It is equipped with : european queen size bed (1.60m), TV, built-in shelves, desk, hard wood floor.
The Second bedroom has a double glazed window facing street . It is equipped with : european queen size bed (1.60m), TV, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
The Bathroom is equipped with : washbasin, bathtub with showerhead, washer, dryer, tiled floor, 1 separated toilet in the apartment.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.