Savennieres Serviced Apartment, Louvre
Paris, the City of Light and Love, has all the magic and astounding features that any traveller requires.
Lined with buildings from the early 1600s, the square is full of trees and dotted with benches that are the perfect spot to sit and take in the historic setting. A popular spot with locals for a game of pétanque, you'll even hear the click of steel balls used in this traditional French game. Surrounding the apartment are excellent cafés and restaurants that are popular with everyone. You'll be surrounded by all the best sights, museums, shopping spots and top neighbourhoods in Paris.
As always, Paris has more than enough transport networks to get you around the great city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€200||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Pont Neuf 1.0 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire risk assessment carried out
Elegant and sleek, this serviced apartment in Paris delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
It is a stunning one bedroom penthouse apartment set on the fifth and sixth floors of an exclusive 25 Place Dauphine building. The bedroom is equipped with dual queen bed which can be unzipped to form two single beds. The living room has a high quality sofa which can be converted into a comfortable queen bed. Meanwhile, the kitchen is fully equipped with everything. The star feature of this apartment is its balcony with beautiful views overlooking the Paris skyline.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.