ST GERMAIN LUXE -PONT DES ARTS-WHERE HISTORY MEETS...
The Seine is discovered at the end of the street of luxurious apartment in Saint-Germain des Près. There we find magnificent postcard views.
Indeed, one is very near the majestic Quai Conti, on which the venerable Académie Française has its address. In addition to the French Academy founded in 1635, the Institut de France building houses four other learned academies. The Institute has been faithful to its motto since its founding in 1795: "Protector of Arts, Letters and Sciences”. The Palace of the Institute can be visited, but only during the Heritage Days in September. On the other hand, you can discover the splendid Bibliothèque Mazarine during the guided tours organized regularly. Better is to inquire before to know the schedules of the next visits.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||€300||€300||€300||€300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 20miles
- Varenne, 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Underfloor heating
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This truly special pied-a-terre apartment in Paris is as charming and secretive as the ancient streets that surround it. The area of Saint Germain between the river Seine and the Luxembourg Palace is some of the most sought after real estate in the world, and this luxurious2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment fits perfectly into that setting.
The apartment is located on a very pleasant street and has a very classy décor. The apartment has the living room and the dining in the main large room with the exposed beams. There are two bedrooms in the apartment with their own private bathrooms. The apartment also has a separate toilet.\
The bedding & washrooms
This luxurious apartment in Saint-Germain des Près consists of:
1 bedroom with a Queen size bed (160 x 200) and ensuite bathroom;
1 bedroom with two adjustable single beds (2 x 90 x 200 or 180 x 200) and its en-suite bathroom;
1 double sofa bed (160 x 200) located in the living room;
1 independent toilet.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.