Stay in the privacy of your own haven of peace in ...
Pied-à-terre on the Rive Gauche, the home invites you to share in an unexpected experience in a place where lights, colours and materials create elegant and stylish atmospheres in a contemporary, intimate and warm setting.Located at rue Saint Placide, this apartment offers a recently renovated minimalist, modern space in a classic 19th century Haussmann building that is also set back from the street and quiet. enjoy this remarkable area that embodies Parisian elegance, intellectual and cultural effervescence and the bohemian and romantic spirit of the "City of Lights".
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 20miles
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 60 nights
- Lift access
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The living, dining, and kitchen areas spread out in an open floor plan with garrets, a trussed ceiling,and dormer windows and skylights which create a bright space complimented by wood floors, modern furnishings,a fireplace, and large screen television. The white walls with wood touches dictate the style of the unit, which is accented by arboreal artwork and dramatically shaped rooms.The dining area and kitchen add to the styling of the room, with a sculptural chandelier, sleek low-profile cabinets,and high quality appliances.The minimalist style is continued in the master bedroom, which is furnished with European queen size bed (1.60m), 2 bedside tables, built-in wall closet, desk, hard wood floor.the second bedroom also has European queen size bed (1.60m), 2 bedside tables, cable, TV, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.The bathroom is equipped with: 2 washbasins, shower,1separated toilet in the apartment
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.