Strasbourg II Serviced Apartment, Bastille
The stunning Strasbourg II 3 bedroom vacation apartment welcomes guests with classic Parisian style and modern decor. In the heart of Strasbourg, it’s a short stroll to some of Paris’s most famous attractions, including The Louvre (12 min) The Royal Palace (10 min), and The Pompidou Center (10 min). The Strasbourg-Saint Denis Metro and buses are at your doorstep. Immerse yourself in the luxurious, colorful design of this typically Parisian apartment with all the comforts of home. Three bedrooms, 2 with wide double beds and one with single beds, adjoin a spacious living room, fully-equipped kitchen and sunlit dining area with fabulous views of the surrounding neighborhood. Enjoy free wifi, Cable TV, plush towels, fine linens and a wide range of concierge services.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG Airport 14.7miles
- Strasbourg-Saint Denis 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
In the heart of the Opera-Grands Boulevards neighborhood, the stunning Strasbourg II 3-bedroom vacation apartment welcomes guests in classic Parisian style. Here in the 10th arrondissement, funky galleries exist side-by-side with exclusive boutiques, and some of the city’s best dining awaits you. It’s a short stroll to some of Paris’s most famous attractions, including the Louvre (12 min), the Palais Royal (10 min), and the Pompidou Center (10 min). The Strasbourg-Saint Denis Metro and buses are at your doorstep.
Our local interior designer has created an elegant, colorful space with all the comforts of home. Vintage furniture and sunny colors will make you feel as though you’ve stepped into a painting, and the stately chandeliers only add to the effect. A fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for gourmet cooking. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
Perfect for families or groups, this apartment will be your key to the City of Lights.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.