EXPLORE PARC MONCEAU BATINGNOLLES GRAND BOUULEVARD...
Located in 17th, a residential part of Paris, the property is not far from the 8th district's impressive Arc de Triomphe and designer shopping of the Avenue des Champs-Elysées. Its a great starting point exploring more vibrant neighborhoods like Batignolles, Pigalle, or even Grands Boulevards. You don't want to miss visiting Parc Monceau - the smallest but one of the prettiest parks in Paris. Head to Rue des Dames lined with cafes and restaurants all the way to Batignolles, for some drinks or dinner. Also located nearby is rue Poncelet which boasts a bustling, outdoor Parisian market where you can shop for fresh food, delicious cooked meals, as well as gifts and souvenirs. This area has a particular atmosphere of a village inside a big town, thanks to its old-fashioned market. For those coming to Paris on business, you'll be near several business centers, such as Porte Maillot, La Defense, and not far from the Charles de Gaulle Airport and Orly Airports. There are plenty of public transports within walking distance to the flat, such as Porte Maillot, Porte Champerret and Ternes making Paris very accessible.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.6 miles
- Charles de Gaulle-Étoile 0.43 miles
- Ternes 0.13 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Lift access
- Walk on Balcony
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Located in the heart of the 17th district, this one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment is ideal for those coming for work or study. The saying is, less is more; and this cozy flat depicts that simplicity with style. The flat is very quiet as it faces two garden courtyards. As you enter the flat, to the left, you will find the separated kitchen, which is rare now, as most small apartments have an open-concept layout. The kitchen has everything you need to make a nice homecooked French meal and there is even a wine cooler! The second left, you will find the bedroom with a King size bed. Another rare gem is the built-in closets making it more comfortable for your long-term stay. Ensuite, you will find the full bathroom composed of a shower, toilet and sink. Opposite of the bedroom, you will in the spacious living room with a dining area. The living room has a comfortable sofa, arm chair, and cable TV. There is a large sliding-glass door allowing for plenty of natural light to enter. The dining area has a table that can comfortably sit two people.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.