THE DREAM PARISIAN STREET IN THE VICINITY OF THE E...
The closet adds just enough storage for you sta .The hall bathroom, unusually large by Paris standards is contemporary in style with Italian glass tiles and vessel sink. Plush heated towels wrap you in comfortable luxury after a long day of whatever you happened to dream of for that day.A jewel box hall WC houses a separate toilet and wash area so that everyone can be ready on time.The kitchen features top of the line appliances including an LG washer/dryer, copper cookware and Le Creuset accessories in a mix of contemporary and traditional decor.The living room features a 42” plasma screen TV with cable, English channels and WIFI and complimentary free calls to the US.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles De Gaulle 18miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
Upscale two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is equipped with all the modern amenities. The ensuite master bedroom is beautifully appointed and totally comfortable and spacious enough to snuggle up with your kids.After a hectic day of discovering this lovely area, treat yourself to a spa shower, wrap yourself in heated towels, and then glide between luxurious Oilvier Desforges linens in the large French queen bed…pampered, Paris style.The second bedroom is equipped with two super comfy twin beds, perfect for children or two additional guests who will also be treated to luxury linens and bright sunny oversized window spaces
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.