Based in one of the most elegant parts of the Marais, in a lovely period building with a grand entrance and quiet courtyard, you won’t find anything more typically Parisian than this sophisticated and spacious 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. It has it all - parquet floors, marble fireplaces, large windows and even stained glass door panels!
- Charles de Gaulle 16.5miles
- Chemin Vert 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The living area is light and spacious. It has a generous, comfortable sitting room with separate dining area. The kitchen is immaculate and fully equipped. The 1st bedroom is adjacent to the 2nd. Both bedrooms are airy and overlook the quiet courtyard. The master bedroom is air-conditioned and has a large double bed and the other is fitted with twin beds. There are two immaculate bathrooms, for comfort and privacy - one with bathtub and the other with shower.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.