YOUR SOLUTION TO A LUXURY STAY- 250M2 TOP LUXURY C...
Well-served by public transport, Argentine metro station (line 1) is three minutes from the property. Plus, Neuilly Porte Maillot (line 1 and overground trains), Kléber (line 6) and Victor Hugo (line 2) metro stations are all within a 10-minute radius.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
The most affluent and one of the safest parts of Paris, the 16th arrondissement is especially popular with young families and has a thriving expat community. The beautiful, well-maintained streets are lined with flowers, cafes and boutiques.
In a Haussmann building, with luxury common areas. Contemporary, elegant decoration.
Located on the 1st floor of a building dating from 1958, in a small one-way street, this crossing apartment of 250 m2 enjoys an exceptional unobstructed view overlooking the surrounding Haussmann buildings, without any vis-à-vis.
Victor Hugo / Foch
Located in a very beautiful old 1930 building of high standing.
Superb sunny apartment on the 1st floor with elevator with a surface area of approximately 240m2, completely redone by architect. Beautiful entrance gallery, double living room, adjoining dining kitchen, 5 beautiful. bedrooms. Plenty of storage. Air conditioner. 2 parking spaces completely this property.
Apartment which can also be divided into 200m2 + T2 of 40m2. Absolute calm.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.