Citadines St Georges Terrace Perth
Perth may not be Melbourne or Sydney, but it is still a worth Australian stay that will be more than memorable.
The Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre lies just a couple of blocks from the apartments along with the Museum of Performing Arts, Riverside Theatre as well as the Government House and Supreme Court of Western Australia. All in all, you’ll be more than happy with what Perth can provide for its many travellers.
As always, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Perth.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Deluxe||AU$284||AU$284||AU$284||AU$250||AU$250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Perth Domestic Airport T1 11.8miles
- Perth Airport 9.1 miles
- Perth Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Elegant and stylish, these serviced apartments in Perth are perfect for both business and leisure.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, a sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy Perth.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
This residence or hotel has implemented the Ascott Cares 7 commitments to wellness, cleanliness and sustainability. Visit https://www.the-ascott.com/en/ascottcares.html to find out more!
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.