Peterhouse Close, Mayors Walk
A city in Eastern England, Peterborough holds many quaint delights that bring any trip alive.
Peterborough offers a wealth of amenities and sights to include: Peterborough Cathedral, Ferry Meadows Country Park, Nene Valley Railway, The Key Theatre, The Cresset, Showcase Cinema Deluxe and Queensgate Shopping Centre. There are a variety of restaurants and bars in the city centre. There are also local shops within a 5-minute walk.
The apartments are located a 10-minute drive from the centre of Peterborough 58 miles from East Midlands Airport and a short bus ride from bus and train stations.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£70.00||£80||£70|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£80.00||£90||£80|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands 58miles
- Luton 64 miles
- Peterborough 0.5 miles
- Peterborough 0.6 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Peterborough.
These one and two bedroom apartments feature single and king size beds, one bathroom, a lounge with Sky TV and a fully equipped kitchen that has a complete range of modern appliances. Not only that, but free Wi-Fi is also provided so you can stay in touch with friends and family. Maid service is once weekly and a complimentary welcome pack includes: sugar, tea, coffee, milk, bread, butter and a selection of toiletries.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.