- Cornwall Airport miles
- Carbis Bay miles
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Gas safety check
Bosun's Whistle is a luxurious, two bedroom apartment and, although being located within the St Margarets development, has its own private entrance. You will arrive to a parking space outside your front door and walk into pure bliss as you gaze over the modern, stylish décor. The zip and link beds, in addition to the king, make the property perfect for couples travelling as friends or small families and the two bathrooms ensure you have privacy when getting ready in a morning. You have a balcony to start the day right, with that first cup of coffee as the sun rises, or to enjoy laughter and your favourite tipple each evening, as the cool summer breeze sweeps in from the ocean.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.