There is a myriad of reasons why Plymouth makes the ultimate getaway, offering a combination of countryside, seaside and city life. The Royal William Yard is a world-class development, located on an outstanding waterfront site on Plymouth Sound with one of the finest collections of maritime buildings.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£114.75||£114.75||£114.75||£114.75||£114.75|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£107.12||£107.12||£107.12||£107.12||£107.12|
|2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom||£148.30||£148.30||£148.30||£148.30||£148.30|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Exeter 41.7miles
- St Mellion 10.2 miles
- Devonport 1.2 miles
- Plymouth 1.5 miles
- Plymouth coach 1.0 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Drake’s Wharf holiday apartments in Plymouth are beautifully designed, with state of the art modern kitchens and bathrooms. They are well equipped with everything for today’s holidaymaker to relax and unwind, a business break, or to entertain guests.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.