Luxury Plymouth Apartment
- This superb apartment is in a fantastic location to enjoy all that Plymouth has to offer by foot, and is moments walking from the Plymouth Ferry port which can take you to Spain or France. A perfect stay either side for trips to and from FRANCE & SPAIN!
- Plymouth Boat Trips to the Barbican & Mount Edgcumbe Ferry
- On the stunning waterside location of the historic Royal William Yard and a short distance driivng to the outstanding area of natural beauty, Dartmoor National Park
- Exeter 49.8miles
- Bristol 110.2 miles
- Plymouth Train Station miles
- N/A miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
**LUXURIOUS ULTRA MODERN PROPERTY BY THE SEA**
Location, location, location!
✓Stunning executive apartment
✓Perfect for families
✓Perfect for groups
✓Perfect for business or leisure
✓Moments walk from Plymouth Hoe & the sea
Relax in this exclusive, spacious & modern apartment with beautiful double bedrooms in a superb central waterside location!
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.