Projection West Serviced Apartments, Reading
The large town of Reading is one of the key commuter towns, providing access to London and beyond.
Located towards the east side of Reading town centre and set within a private and secure gated riverside development, Blakes Quay is in a top part of the town. But Reading is more than just the eponymous festival, there's the Reading Abbey, Reading Museum, The Oracle Shopping Centre and more.
The train station has connections up and down the country so you can get to where you need to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||£113||£108||£106||£103|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport 23.8miles
- Reading 0.1 miles
- Reading West 1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
Projection West is a modern, centrally located development offering a selection of contemporary styled, spacious, high quality executive 2 bedroom serviced apartments.
Reading serviced apartments are individual in their design and character, yet all are fully furnished to the highest standards and offer the highest level of accommodation with very spacious and stylish open plan living with private balconies. The apartments offer a true home from home experience with a light and spacious open plan lounge/dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Each double bedroom offers spacious and very comfortable accommodation with many apartments benefiting from en-suite shower facilities from the master bedroom.
Weekly housekeeping comes as standard providing clean, fresh towels and bed linen while a complimentary welcome pack containing a few essentials and treats is provided.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.