Gänsemarkt Serviced Apartment
Rheda-Wiedenbrück is a picturesque town on the river Ems, offering a variety of cultural events, numerous recreational activities and, last but not least, wonderful locals who will become your trusted neighbors. There's so much to see here too, so get pack your cultural instincts with you get ready to see some great wonders.
- Bielefeld Airport 18 miles
- Rheda-Wiedenbrück Rheda-Wiedenbrück Bf 3.6 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Security deposit required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Salt and pepper
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
This cozy, modernly furnished apartment has a living room with an open, well-equipped kitchen, a separate bedroom and a bathroom with a bathtub. From the living room you get to the cozy balcony with a view of the historic monastery in the old town - above the roofs of Wiedenbrück. You are in the middle of the beautiful old town of Wiedenbrück.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.